Sparco Evo L QRT
Designed to fit a large driver with a maximum waist size of 36 inches
Out of stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
The Sparco EVO L QRT competition seat is all-new to the EVO seat range. Designed to fit a large driver with a maximum waist size of 36 inches.
The EVO L QRT unique because it was designed to fit a larger driver but has excellent fitment into smaller cockpits. The EVO QRT series of seats feature the most back angle rake of all Sparco seats for a very comfortable driving position. The EVO L QRT is made with all-new QRT Technology which results in an ultra-light shell. The EVO L QRT is FIA approved.
Designed and developed at the Sparco OEM Composite Laboratory in Italy, QRT is a patented state-of-the-art technical process, based on aerospace technologies. QRT creates an unparalleled mechanical strength to weight ratio. This innovative production method generates the lightest fiberglass composite seat shell currently on the market, in fact, it guarantees a reduction in total weight of up to 30% compared to traditional production methods. The QRT seats approach the weight of a comparable carbon fiber seat at a lower price point.
- QRT Ultralight fiberglass composite shell
- Excellent fitment into small cockpits
- 4 Sizes: Small through XL
- Excellent ergonomics
- All-rounder and practical
- Fire retardant fabric
- Special non-slip fabric on shoulders
- FIA approved 8855-1999
- Side mounting
- EVO S – Small (up to 32″ waist)
- EVO – Medium (up to 34″ waist)
- EVO L – Large (up to 36″ waist)
- EVO XL – X-Large (38″ waist)
- Seat Brackets
- Seat Sliders
Material & Color
- Carbon fiber
- Made in EU
- The seat brackets and seat slider are not included
- Race seats are narrower than regular seats
Read more about SIM Racing activities here.