Specially designed for Simucube 2 and compatible with many other front-mounted Direct Drive Force Feedback wheel bases
Availability: 4 in stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
Specially designed for Simucube 2 and compatible with many other front-mounted Direct Drive Force Feedback wheel bases. The perfect straightforward mounting option for your Simucube wheel base is made from thick laser-cut quality steel with two-tone colors.
Simucube mount is offering racers the basic needs to get racing as easy as possible, with Simucube quality. With the adjustable design and ease of installation, the Simucube Mount facilitates multiple deck-mounting options compatible with most rigs and their existing mounting holes on the market today.
The mount enables a 20° degree tilt angle for Simucube 2 Sport Pro wheelbases and the maximum of 12.5° degree tilt angle for the Simucube 2 Ultimate wheelbase, if the rear of the Ultimate wheelbase touches the surface. Adjusting the tilt angle is quick and straightforward with screws included in the package.
Made of 3mm wide steel plate, Simucube Mount is unbendable. During the development of the Simucube Mount it has gone through rigorous evaluation process and passed even the highest torque and force-demanding tests with flying colors. As a finishing touch, the Simucube Mount has been coated with two-tone color industrial quality paint, iconic to Simucube brand.
- Adjustable design and ease installation
- 20° degree tilt angle for Simucube 2 Sport Pro wheelbase
- 12.5° degree tilt angle for the Simucube 2 Ultimate wheelbase
- Made of 3mm thick laser-cut quality steel
- Coated with two-tone color industrial quality paint
- Hole pattern 78.4 mm x 66 mm
- Compatible with most rigs and their existing mounting holes on the market
- Simucube mount
- 4 x M5x10 button head
- 4 x M5 washer
- 4 x M8x25 button head
- 4 x M8 washer
- 4 x M8 nyloc nut
- 4 x M6x12 cap head screw
- 4 x M6 washer
Dimensions & Weight
- 180 x 170 x 140 mm
- 1300 g
- Manufactured by Granit Devices
- Made in Finland
- Pack in recycled cardboard box