Description & Specifications
The right amount of features
- Features of the wheel are based on the request, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing.
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
- The Simucube button is a new way for racers to change the most common force feedback parameters straight from the wheel while driving.
- Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
- The Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
Included in package
- Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel
- Official Quick Start Guide
- Sticker set for the wheel
- Simucube Wheelside SQR
- CR2477N Battery
- Weight with packaging: 4 kg.