Description & Specifications
RRS Veloce Flat Spokes 350 for competition motorsport steering wheel, perfectly designed to fits to saloon or rally use.
Made from aluminum construction and trimmed in black veloce material with yellow stripe marker on top to highlight centerline for straight wheels. RRS Veloce 3 Flat Spokes Steering Wheel- 350 fits the most of hubs available in the market with grip section diameter of 31 x 26 mm, flat dish with diameter 350 mm.
To mount the RRS Veloce 3 wheel to the simulator Wheel base needs as well as Quick Release wheel side kit and button box.
- RRS competition motorsport steering wheel
- Design fits to saloon or rally
- Aluminum construction
- Trimmed with black veloce
- Yellow central ring
- Fits to most of hubs available in the market
- Grip section diameter 30 mm
- Dish: Flat
- Black spokes
- 6 Mounting holes
- Drilling – 6 x 70 mm
- Quick Release wheel side kit
- Simucube 2 Pro wheel base
- Button box – Ascher Wheel B16L-USB
- RRS Veloce 3 Black Flat Spokes Wheel – 350
- 6 x Bolts
- 2 x Connection wires
- 1 x Allen key
Dimensions & Weight
- 350 mm dish diameter
- 1500 g
Material & Color
- Metal, Aluminum & Veloce
- Manufactured by RRS
- Made in France
- Quick Release wheel side kit is not included
- Simucube 2 Pro wheel base is in not included
- Button box – Ascher Wheel B16L-USB is not included
Read more about SIM Racing activities here.