MOZA GS Steering Wheel
The GS is MOZA’s E-sports ready, GT style racing wheel. A full featured, 300 mm sim wheel designed for maximum immersion, and no compromises.
Availability: 5 in stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
With carefully selected Alcantara imported from Italy, the GS grips have a truly premium feel, similar to real-life supercars.
Featuring a sturdy frame made of 5 mm high-strength forged carbon fiber, is giving a weighty feel and trusted reliability. The GS magnetic carbon paddles have a powerful weight to them, ensuring every shift feels satisfying. The lower clutch paddles are easily toggled between a single clutch or dual clutch mode, typically used in professional simracing titles such as iRacing and F1 series.
MOZA’s quick release system ensures a seamless wheel transition in seconds. Enjoy a stable, solid connection that works across the whole MOZA ecosystem.
The GS sports 10 programable mechanical keys, with a satisfying click to ensure feeling in every change. The keys can also be customized in the MOZA Pit House App, with a choice of 8 different colors.
With 10 high-brightness RGB LED’s, enjoy the ability to customize your RPM or shift indicators with 7 different color choices, allowing for a unique touch to your acing setup.
A comfortable but firm grip gives the GS a true-to-life GT feel. On-the-fly car adjustments are faster than ever with access to the thumb knobs and band switches. Make rapid changes to brake bias, traction control, engine maps, ABS and much more. The two joysticks allow for full menu navigation, meaning you can keep your hands on the wheel and never miss a beat.
- Alcantara from Italy
- 300 mm standard size of GT wheel
- Forged carbon fiber framework and paddles
- Optical electromagnetic suction dual-clutch paddles
- Magnetic and photoelectric sensor
- Wireless power supply and communication technology
- 10 Programmable Backlit Mechanical keyboards buttons
- D1 racing level quick disassembly
- Customized quick release
- RGB shift indicator
- Dual ‘Clutch System With Magnetic Shifters
- Optimized, Ergonomical Design
- 2 x Magnetic Shifter Paddles
- 2 x Dual Clutch Paddles
- 10 x Luminous Mechanical Keys
- 2 x Thumb Knobs (pressable)
- 5 x Band Knobs
- 10 x LED Lamp Beads RGB
- 7 x Led Colors for customization
- Intelligent Telemetry
- Light setting in MOZA Pit House
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method Quick release
- Wireless Transmission Mode
- Contactless photoelectric sensor – Paddle Sensor
- Synthesis axis / Independent axis/ button – Dual Clutch Paddle Modes
Compatible Wheel Bases
- MOZA R9
- MOZA R16
- MOZA R21
Dimensions & Weight
- 300 mm Diameter Standard Racing Wheel
- 2000 g
- GT Steering Wheel
- Quick Release Adapter
- Tool Kit: Hexagon screwdriver / Mute pad x 4
- Portable cloth bag
- Compatible only with MOZA products