DKK 831,26 – DKK 4.375,00
Used by PRO Sim racers
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
The Sim Pedals Sprint are a strong, compact and highly adjustable design with the main parts made out of CNC precision laser cut steel, intended for your home-use simulator.
Mathematical models were made to accurately calculate pedal travel and force curves, predicting with great accuracy how each pedal behaves in different configurations.
All metal profiles either have a RAL7016 Anthracite Grey fine-structure powder coat or a bead blasted semi-gloss metallic look.
The pedals include all new concepts for bearings and pivot points in order to minimize unnecessary play.
Automated testing routines have been used to simulate up to 1 million duty cycles.
Durable load cells measure throttle and clutch position and force applied to the brake. Unlike designs with rotary potentiometers, load cells provide true linear output in relation to your pedal output. They are insensitive to dust and dirt and do not wear out, resulting in unmatched accuracy and durability over time.
Custom developed and EMC tested electronics make sure each pedal responds instantly and accurately in your favorite simulator software. The included SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and customize (non-linear) pedal output curves.
- Designed to emulate real-world race pedals
- Aesthetic and industrial feel
- Unique design- Brake pedal is the widest, Throttle pedal is the longest
- Maximum spacing apart of 12 cm
- 8 Different holes for adjusting the angle of each pedal
- Coil spring for adjusting the pad to the disc gap
- 6 Different brake stiffness settings
- Adjustable brake stiffness, travel and sensitivity
- Braking force of 120 kg load cell rated
- No need of installing drivers for connection via USB
- More accrued, more advanced realistic Sim racing experience
- Outmatching approach into a corner by the break trace
- Improving racing abilities
- Control and immersion
- Sensitive and physical feedback
- Screws and washers for the profile slot and the sim rig
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint- Throttle, Brake and Clutch- depending on option selected
- Toolset for adjustments- spanner, Allen key set and placeholder pin for travel adjustments
- USB cable
- Rubber bumpers – soft, medium and hard
Dimensions & Weight
- 450 x 450 x 80 mm
- 600 g
- Manufactured by Heusinkveld
- Made in EU
- Pack in recycled cardboard box
- Installation can be made directly to an aluminum rig or we are recommending Heusinkveld Sprint base plate