Description & Specifications
The ESR 911 Trophy Championship embraces all levels of Sim Racers. The championship is open to anyone who is interested in competitive racing in Sim Racing and it is organized by ESR and the club, Digital Motorsport. Read all information about the championship via this link. (danish)
- Add this product to the cart and check out with payment
- You will receive an invoice as confirmation for you payment
- Within 24 Hours you will receive an email with additional information.
- Please register your iRacing ID via the link that is given in the information email
Before you register to the championship, please make sure to read the regulations. Click here to read.
|Practice||05/01/2023||Circuit De Barcelona|
|Race 1||12/01/2023||Circuit De Barcelona|
|Practice||19/01/2023||Daytona International Speedway|
|Race 2||26/02/2023||Daytona International Speedway|
|Race 3||09/02/2023||Fuji Speedway|
|Race 4||23/02/2023||Road America|
To be announced.
To win the season prizes, you must have participated and completed four Rounds of the championship. The prizes will be distributed by lottery.
Race draft : $30 in iRacing per Round. Will be drawn live via the ESR 911 Trophy discord channel immediately after race 2, where the winner must be present to claim the prize.
- 30 drivers must sign up before the league starts
- The purchase is not refundable, unless ESR cancels the championship
- The purchase does not include iRacing subscription or iRacing content