DisplayPort 1.2 Cable 1.5 m
Provide high resolution digital video and audio performance between DisplayPort – enabled devices
Availability: 6 in stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
DisplayPort 1.2 Cable 1.5 m provide high resolution digital video and audio performance between DisplayPort – enabled devices. Supports maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gbps, and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual link DVI, while supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560×1600).
The cable features the latching connectors, with support for two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. Featuring 28 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, the cable includes Aluminum and Mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality.
- DisplayPort Male to Male
- 28 gauge pure copper wire
- Bandwidth up t0 10.8 Gbps
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports DSC (Display Stream Compression)
- Supports MST (Multi Stream Transport)
- Supports HDCP 1.2 and 2.2
- 1.5 m DisplayPort Cable 1.2
Dimensions & Weight
- 1.5 m
Material & Color
- Metal, Plastic
- DisplayPort cable is packed in polybag
Read more about SIM Racing activities here.