Ascher Racing F64 V3
The Ascher Racing F64 V3 is a market leading sim racing steering for the drivers with ambitions and skills to master the most difficult cars in digital motorsports. The steering wheel comes with better grips and offers 64 input options to the driver.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Description & Specifications
The Ascher Racing F64 V3 wheel rim has ergonomically shape and a non-slip, non-slip rubber surface. If you drive without gloves, the F64 V3 offers a good grip even with sweaty hands.
All input options for the F64 V3 are technically revised. The two 7-way joysticks, the two magnetic shift paddles and the contactless clutch paddles work precisely. With the F64 V3, we have now integrated laterally arranged, radially bearing thumb encoders that give precise feedback with every rotation.
The magnetic shifters are milled from aluminum and are robust. They are so robust that shift paddles are use by motorsport teams in touring car and long distance racing. The resistance of the rockers can be adjust by using the supplied magnets.
Two clutches are installed to the motorsport shifters. With the clutches, you can use the precise bite-point calibration to individually adjust the pressure point for perfect acceleration.
- Ascher Racing F64 V3
- Platform independent USB connection
- 285 mm diameter
- Maximum grip thank to closed, ergonomic rubber handles
- 14 x push buttons with haptic feedback
- 2 x multifunctional 7-way joysticks
- 2 x encoders (incl. push button function)
- 2 x thumb encoders
- 2 x 12 position rotary switches
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Contactless clutch paddles
- Bolt circle pattern is 6 x 70 mm
- 50 stickers each for the buttons in black and white
- 72 stickers for the encoders in blue, green, red, black, yellow or white
- Simucube 2 (NB: Requires Quick Release kit) and
- Simucube 1 (OSW, Mige)
- Accuforce – require captive screws
- Leo Bodnar – comes without a QR
- OSW (Argon) – comes without a QR
- Simagic – require captive screws
- VRS Direct Force – require longer screws
- Fanatec Podium Hub – require captive screws
Dimensions & weight
- 385 x 285 x 195 mm
- 1140 g
- 285 mm diameter
- 6 x 70 mm bolt circle
- Robust, shielded spiral cable with industrial Binder M16 connector
- Spiral cable with a length of approx. 64 mm
- 64 input options
- A spacer may be required to provide sufficient clearance to the wheelbase
- M5 x 12 mm screws included to attach QR
- Manufactured by Ascher
- Pack in recycled cardboard box
- Made in EU
- Quick Release kit is not included
- To mount M5 threaded QRs, use captive screws